Primary Conference Topic Areas:
- Digital Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Social Sciences
- Systems Thinking
- Telecommunications and 5G
- Agile and DevOps
- and more
Important Conference Information:
Dates: September 17-19 (Friday-Sunday), 2021. Times vary by day – see the full program schedule here.
Location: Courtyard by Marriott, San Diego Airport/Liberty Station. 2592 Laning Road, San Diego, California 92106 (Google Maps)
Conference Format: Both In-Person and Virtual options. In-person registrants will also have a virtual connection.
In-Person Attendance (includes access to the virtual platform):
– INCOSE members: $300 Regular/$200 Senior/$50 Student
– Non-INCOSE members: $350 Regular/$250 Senior/$75 Student
– INCOSE members: $225 Regular/$150 Senior/$40 Student